A.W.S was one of the first companies in the West Midlands to introduce specialised recycling services to run simultaneously with waste collection rounds. We are committed to recycling as much as possible and encourage our customers to be the same. We manage our customers recycling streams in an environmentally friendly, cost effective manner and keep you up to date with the ever changing industry legislation requirements.
We offer a full range of wheelie bins, internal bins and skips to suit your companies needs and can supply colour coded recycling sacks, tailor made bin labels and recycling guides to help your company implement recycling procedures.
Balers and on-site staff are available for companies that produce large amounts of material and this helps by allowing them to concentrate on the core aspects of their business.
(Bin dimensions in meters)
Wheelie bins are available with a lockable option made from either galvanised steel or hardened plastic. All bins are blue with black lids. Tailor made bin labels are supplied on request.
- 120 Litre (Small capacity) Height: 0.92 Length: 0.48 Width: 0.73
- 240 Litre (Standard external household bin) Height: 1.08 Length: 0.58 Width: 0.73
- 360 Litre (Medium capacity) Height: 1.10 Length: 0.62 Width: 0.86
- 660 Litre (Medium capacity) Height: 1.17 Length: 1.36 Width: 0.77
- 1100 Litre (Large capacity) Height: 1.47 Length: 1.37 Width: 1.07
Skips are available open or enclosed and lockable with access doors.
- 6/7/8 Cubic yard (Builders skips)
- 10/12/14 Cubic yard (Large capacity)
- 20 Cubic yard (Roll on Roll off)
- 30/40 Cubic Yard (Roll on Roll off)
Compaction skips are available in the same sizes as above from 12 cubic yards onwards.